GMI Solar takes care of all aspects of your commercial solar installation
How to get started
- Step 1: Request a free solar evaluation from GMI.
- Step 2: A consultant will visit your property and conduct a site assessment.
- Step 3: GMI will develop a customized solar solution to suit your property based on your energy requirements.
- Step 4: Installation of your solar system will be carried out by GMI’s experienced and professional team.
- Step 5: Once the installation is complete, you can start drawing energy from the sun and watch your utility bills take a dive!
GMI solar solutions maximize your investment and savings on energy consumption
A GMI solar system will give you control over the cost of your electricity by locking in low-electricity rates for the next twenty years and beyond.
When you invest in a solar energy system, it can significantly lower your monthly energy bill while reducing overhead for your business .
GMI’s proprietary bi facial solar solution is built to last and has a life-time manufacturing warranty of 25 years.
Take advantage of government incentives
Commercial solar energy users can take advantage of the federal investment tax credit which covers up to 26% of the installed cost.
In addition, the state and local incentives can provide financial assistance as well.
Further federal tax savings can be obtained by applying the Modified Accelerated Cost-Recovery System (MACRS) program to purchase your solar energy system.
The GMI Power Station is ideal for commercial projects including solar farms
The innovative GMI Power Station combines the most efficient, proprietary tracking system with bi facial panels to produce 140% more power than a roof mount & 60% more energy than a standard ground mount.
Our structure and footings are professionally engineered and stamped to withstand winds up to 140 mph with panels at a 42 degree angle.
GMI offers 20 to 80 panels in configurations of: 20, 21, 24, 28, 30, 32, 35, 36, 40, 42, 48, 50, 54, 60, 63 and up to 80, all on a single structure.
Installation is quick, easy and safe with our power-tilt installation mechanism requiring no ladders, scaffolding or staging.
Installation is less disruptive and also saves on labor cost.
It is not limited by roof space, condition or building orientation.
It is completely reliable and virtually maintenance free.