GMI Solar takes care of all aspects of your residential solar installation
Are you ready for solar energy?
- Step 1: Request a free residential solar evaluation from GMI.
- Step 2: A consultant will visit your property and conduct a site assessment.
- Step 3: GMI will develop a customized solar solution to suit your property based on your energy requirements.
- Step 4: Installation of your solar system will be carried out by GMI’s experienced and professional team.
- Step 5: Once the installation is complete, you can start drawing energy from the sun and watch your utility bills take a dive!
State and federal incentives are at the highest they will ever be, so you pay less! For example, the State of CT offers either generous rebates or a ZREC Tariffs, and the Federal Gov’t kicks in 26%.
Residential solar PV systems in Connecticut are exempt from all property taxes (some towns require that you file a form with the assessor’s office before the first day of November in the applicable assessment year).
The GMI Power Station
- The GMI Power Station gives you 140% or more energy than the traditional roof mounted solar panels.
- The Power Station is ideal for residential projects and considered a great option for a solar energy system due to it’s high efficiency.