GMI Solar takes care of all aspects of your solar installation
How to get started
- Step 1: Request a free solar evaluation from GMI.
- Step 2: A consultant will visit your property and conduct a site assessment.
- Step 3: GMI will develop a customized solar solution to suit your property based on your energy requirements.
- Step 4: Installation of your solar system will be carried out by GMI’s experienced and professional team.
- Step 5: Once the installation is complete, you can start drawing energy from the sun and watch your utility bills take a dive!
A GMI solar system gives you 25 years or more of inflation-proof electricity
State, Federal and Municipal
Our team of professionals are eager to serve you. We are committed to pursuing excellence in everything we do and this includes the management of health and safety aspects of all our activities.
GM Industries, Inc. is fully licensed, insured and bonded.
Take advantage of government incentives
Solar energy users can take advantage of the federal investment tax credit which covers up to 26% of the installed cost. Further federal tax incentives are available and our GMI staff will be able to help you submit the applications.