Celebrating the GMI Star Tracker
We are starting the year especially proud of our line of dual axis, bifacial trackers, and integrated Power Station!
We have taken advantage of the latest and greatest solar technology, selecting key vendors to provide only the highest quality and most technologically superior components to maximize GMI Solar Tracker performance and energy output for our customers.
We want everyone to understand our commitment to the quality and value that we build into every one of our customer’s Solar Tracking solutions. Since pictures cannot portray the whole story, we decided to list just a few of the reasons our tracker stands TALL and STRONG when compared to other, less capable, trackers.
- Made in USA components are the core of the GMI Solar Tracker. This includes a central steel support pole up to 20” in diameter and ½ inch thick. Our “pick-a-pole” length-option is available in case you want to mount your array w-a-a-a-y above the ground as high as 28 feet, making the system 45 feet tall including panels at start of day.
- Power Tilt technology for a safer, faster, and higher quality installation. This system is awesome!
- Superior wiring and component design – no work required within the home, with inverters placed on the pole, and power connections at the meter. Much of the wiring is contained within the steel pole & strong back, providing a nice clean look. Heavy duty grounding system. #2 copper wire ring with three 10’ long ground rods, cad welded.
- Thick 7” Rectangular aluminum racking with T-slots on both sides for faster panel installation, anodized in the color of your choice!
- The Standard of a transparent Bifacial solar panels. An array of panels that tracks automatically or can be adjusted manually via remote control
Deep foundations that include 6- 1.5” anchor bolts.
- Heavy-duty actuators and slew drives to provide solid and secure tracking for your array.
- Tolland CT based technical support. Centralized diagnostic testing including the ability to monitor or control your array from our office.
We offer comfort systems that provide heating, cooling and domestic hot water systems that integrate and are powered by PV panels mounted to our Star Tracker. Be it highly efficient air-source mini-splits, ducted heat pumps, heat pump water heaters or even electric boilers, we have a solution that will free you from your dependency on fuel oil, propane, or other expensive heating fuels.
GM Industries has been serving our customers in across the country for over 40 years. We take pride in providing quality service, reliable products, and professional installation.
Find out more about our solar panel tracking systems.
Phone 860-306-4442 to speak to a specialist.